Myspace Cursors
Jokes, fun, facts for children

Jokes, fun, facts for children

Welcome to my page this page is build especially for children which contain Jokes, Fun, etc,. etc,.

Subscribe Subscribe to Jokes, fun, facts for children by Email

Friday, March 30, 2007


My Dream

Sometimes I feel her presence near,
But seldom see her face,
I only know she waits for me,
In her pretty satin lace.

Her silence seems to say to me,
She'll soon be by my side,
One day I hope to meet her,
As she lives within my mind

I often see her in my thoughts,
So peaceful and serene,
The beauty of her closeness,
Is seen within my dream.

Her sparkling eyes appear to say,
Be patient and be strong,
And although the day has not arrived,
I pray it won't be long.

The days and nights go quickly by,
But my vision does not fade,
My love belongs to her alone
It's for her my heart was made.

There's not a moment that I dont think,
Of holding her close to me,
One day I'll see my dream come true,
For then we'll always be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
Adult_friend_finder, Prostate_cancer, Donate_car, Ross_simon, Term_life_quotes, Law_lemon_wisconsin, At_t_cellular_phone, Ross_simon_jewelry, Yahoo_domain, MesotheliomaDomains_yahoo, uscity.net internet business directory