Myspace Cursors
Jokes, fun, facts for children

Jokes, fun, facts for children

Welcome to my page this page is build especially for children which contain Jokes, Fun, etc,. etc,.

Subscribe Subscribe to Jokes, fun, facts for children by Email

Friday, March 16, 2007

Never go away.
I want you to stay.



And always be my friend,
from now until the end.

For your friendship I'll fight,
from day until night.




Because in you I see
a reflection of me.


And there's one thing that's true.
I've found a friend in you!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
Adult_friend_finder, Prostate_cancer, Donate_car, Ross_simon, Term_life_quotes, Law_lemon_wisconsin, At_t_cellular_phone, Ross_simon_jewelry, Yahoo_domain, MesotheliomaDomains_yahoo, uscity.net internet business directory