Myspace Cursors
Jokes, fun, facts for children

Jokes, fun, facts for children

Welcome to my page this page is build especially for children which contain Jokes, Fun, etc,. etc,.

Subscribe Subscribe to Jokes, fun, facts for children by Email

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Remember

I remember how it used to be...
Where nothing else mattered but you and me.
Candies, walks, gifts, and Long term Talks.
I miss you, I wish you could see...
How much I think about you and me...

I remember when you said, I was your everything.
I remember when you mean's that too. Now, when you say it, it's more like a phrase.
And ur sweet nothings, make me cry more over you.
Those days when you'd call just to say hi..
Back when it was so hard just to say goodbye.

Down my heart, there forms a crack.
It was created a little while ago...
Because of how much I want you back.
The old you, the one I thought I knew.
For all of these years, we went from being friends to being in love...
It seems to me, now, like We're none of the above.
I want to let go...but then I can't...
I know I should...If only I could.I have tried and tried.
The endless solution; I cried and cried.
.
Tears of pain and tears of hope...
It was these times I need you just to cope.
You turn around and hurt me bad, you spin my heart, and make me sad.
Your actions don't stop and yet I forgive you everytime...
I wish I could say that you are only mine.
Don't you miss me, don't you care? Stop! I'm over here, Yes, I know they are there.
You remind me everyday that other girls are hot.
I know, I see, I'm sorry I'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
Adult_friend_finder, Prostate_cancer, Donate_car, Ross_simon, Term_life_quotes, Law_lemon_wisconsin, At_t_cellular_phone, Ross_simon_jewelry, Yahoo_domain, MesotheliomaDomains_yahoo, uscity.net internet business directory